- Go to the dashboard of the Broker (such as your metrogistics dashboard).
- Log in to your account and find an order you want to import. Save the order as a PDF on your computer.
- Go to Super Dispatch dashboard and log in to your account.
- Open the Loads page. Click on the Import Load button on the top right to import the dispatch sheet you have downloaded before.
⚠️ Make sure that the dispatch sheet you are importing is supported by Super Dispatch.
5. Select the dispatch sheet in PDF extension and click Open.
6. After a successful import, the imported load will open in the Edit page. If you have multiple loads imported from the dispatch sheet, you will stay on the Loads page. Make sure all the information is correctly filled and Save the load.
7. Congratulations 🎉 You are now ready to assign the load to a driver.
Further topics on importing loads:
- What brokers you can import from?
- CSV load template and requirement
- How to import a CSV load?
- All about CSV and PDF loads importing
If you need help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.