- All column headers from the CSV template should be present while importing the load. You may leave some cells empty or change the order of columns.
- Dates should be in the following format: MM/DD/YY or MM/DD/YYYY.
- Transport Type could be open or enclosed.
- Inoperable Vehicle could be yes or no. If the table cell is empty it set to no.
- Requires Enclosed Trailer could be yes or no. If the table cell is empty it set to no.
- Vehicle Type could be sedan, 2_door_coupe, suv, pickup, van, truck_daycab, truck_sleeper, motorcycle, 4_door_pickup, boat, rv, heavy_machinery, freight, livestock, atv, trailer_bumper_pull, trailer_gooseneck, trailer_5th_wheelr, other.
- Payment Method could be ach, comchek, cop, cod, quick_pay, ckod, 5_days, 7_days, 10_days, 15_days, 20_days, 30_days, 45_days, factoring, other.
Further topics on importing loads:
- What brokers you can import from?
- How to import a PDF dispatch sheet?
- How to import a CSV load?
- All about CSV and PDF loads importing
If you need help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.