How to import a CSV load?
- Go to Super Dispatch dashboard and log in to your account.
- Open the Loads page. Click on the Import Load button on the top right to import the CSV file.
⚠️ Make sure you are following CSV import requirements. Also, you can download a CSV template to see an example of the format required.
3. Select the CSV file and click Open.
4. After a successful import, the imported load will open in the Edit page. If you have multiple loads imported from the dispatch sheet, you will stay on the Loads page. Make sure all the information is correctly filled and Save the load.
5. Congratulations 🎉 You are now ready to assign the load to a driver.
Further topics on importing loads:
- What brokers you can import from?
- How to import a PDF dispatch sheet?
- CSV load template and requirement
- All about CSV and PDF loads importing
If you need help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.