By connecting Quickbooks Online with your Super Dispatch dashboard, invoices that are generated after loads are delivered are automatically sent to your QuickBooks chart of accounts. The way this works is that every time an invoice is generated and sent from the Dashboard, the same invoice is created in Quickbooks online.
Once payment is received for the load, and is marked paid on the Dashboard, the respective Invoice in QuickBooks online is also updated. This helps you eliminate the need for manual data entry to create Invoice manually for each delivered Load.
To connect your Dispatch Dashboard to your QuickBooks Online account, please follow these steps:
Login to your Dispatch Dashboard.
On the bottom left side find your profile icon with the name of your company. Click that icon and then select the "settings" page.
3. Click on the "Quickbooks Integration" in the menu on the left side of the screen.
4. Click "Get started" on the QuickBooks Online card.
5. Please read the instruction and click on the "Connect to QuickBooks Online" button to connect your QuickBooks Online with Super Dispatch.
6. Please click on the "Authorize" button to authorize the sharing of your data between Super Dispatch and QuickBooks.
7. Once you click the Authorize, the QuickBooks securely will transmit your data to Super Dispatch.
8. Congratulations! Now, you are connected to QuickBooks Online. Please select a Service Item to sync your invoices. The Service Items list is automatically uploaded from your QuickBooks Online.
9. Please note, you can also Import the list of your contacts from Quickbooks Online by clicking Import contacts.
Your Super Dispatch Dashboard is now connected to your QuickBooks Online account. Now you can send your invoices to QuickBooks Online from your dashboard.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.