Once a load has been delivered and the BOL has been sent, the last step will be to send an electronic Invoice. This will act as a receipt for completing the order. Invoices do come with BOLs by default so there is no need to do double the work!
Here's How To Send An Invoice From The Carrier TMS Dashboard
1. Log in to your Super Dispatch dashboard and select Loads on the left side of the screen
2. Click on the Delivered tab at the top of the screen, then find the load that you need to send an Invoice for.
3. Click on the Options button
4. Select the Blue Send Invoice button
5. Here you will find the invoice ID, you will want to fill that in if you keep track of this number. Type in the email of the customer you would like to receive the invoice. In most cases, the email will be auto-populated if the information is filled out inside the shipper/customer section of the load. If you want to add multiple emails be sure to press enter before you start typing
6. Once the information has been filled out you will have the option to Preview the load. If all looks good, hit the blue send at the bottom right
When an invoice is emailed, a simple email is generated and sent from "[email protected]" - thanking your customer for your business. The Invoice is attached (as instruction in the email) as a .PDF file that may be downloaded and shared. The Subject of the email is "Invoice and BOL from [your company name] for [Load ID]"
The invoice contains: your company information as it appears in your company profile, your company logo (if added), Invoice #, Date Invoice was generated, Load ID, Payment Terms, FROM and TO information, vehicle quantity, vehicle description and amount due. PICK UP City State ZIP to DELIVERY City State ZIP also appears at the bottom, followed by your company phone number and email address. The BOL for each vehicle within this order is additionally attached.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.
If you see this blank screen, please edit an order, enter Invoice ID, Price, and Customer, then save. This information is required to send an invoice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!