By connecting Quickbooks Desktop with your Super Dispatch dashboard, invoices that are generated after loads are delivered are automatically sent to your QuickBooks chart of accounts. The way this works is that every time an invoice is generated and sent from the Dashboard, the same invoice is created in Quickbooks Desktop.
To connect your Dispatch Dashboard to your QuickBooks Desktop account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Dispatch Dashboard.
- On the bottom left side find your profile icon with the name of your company. Click that icon and then select the "settings" page.
3. Click on the "Quickbooks Integration" in the menu on the left side of the screen.
4. Click "Get started" on the QuickBooks Desktop card.
5. Download the QWC file by clicking the "Download QWC file" button. QWC file allows us to connect your Super Dispatch account with the QuickBooks Desktop account.
6. Follow instructions that appear on the screen after downloading the QWC file to connect QuickBooks Desktop with Super Dispatch.
7. Once you click the Update Selected in the Web Connector, the page will be updated and the next step will be opened.
8. Congratulations! Now, you are connected to QuickBooks Desktop. Please select a Service Item to sync your invoices. The Service Items list is automatically uploaded from your QuickBooks Desktop.
9. Please note, you can also Import the list of your contacts from Quickbooks Desktop by clicking “Import contacts”.
Your Super Dispatch Dashboard is now connected to your QuickBooks Desktop account. Now you can send your invoices to QuickBooks Desktop from your dashboard.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.