Super Dispatch now allows you to enter Factoring information to be able to add a Notice of Assignment to any invoice! This will allow you to send an invoice directly to your factoring company through Super Dispatch, which will get you paid quicker.
This is what a factored invoice will look like:
Step 1: add a factoring company to your Super Dispatch profile:
- When inside your company TMS dashboard (on the computer) click the "Settings" button in the upper righthand side of the screen.
2. A menu will appear on the lefthand side of the screen. Click the word "factoring," it should be the fifth option from the top.
3. This opens a tab called "Factoring Company." Here you enter the general information of the company you use for factoring. You can only put one company's information here.
Step 2: sending an invoice to the factoring company
- When you have completed an order and want to send to a factoring company, click "Send Invoice" on any Order, just as you have in the past.
- When the popup appears, there should be an option called "Factor invoice." Click the box next to that option to send to the factoring company.
Now Notice of Assignment will be added to any invoice, which will allow you to send an invoice to any factoring company you work with.
Please note that Super Dispatch is not a factoring company but will be more compliant with factoring as Notice of Assignment is added to the invoice.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us in our orange icon at the bottom right of the screen or call us at 816-974-7002.