To get started, click on the person icon with your business name on the bottom right corner if you're on the Carrier TMS. Select "Carrier Profile" from the available options. If you're on the mobile app, click "Profile" and then your business name to reveal the Super Carrier document center.
Step 1 : Fill out Carrier Information
First, fill in all required fields on your carrier profile page and click "Save."
Step 2: Fill out Cargo Insurance
Upload your Certificate of Insurance document.
- The company name listed on your insurance document matches the company name on your Super Dispatch account
- Cargo insurance coverage is included -- usually this is listed as "Motor Truck Cargo" or "On-hook"
- The policy effective date and policy expiration date must be visible and still effective (not expired)
To expedite the verification process please put Super Dispatch as the certificate holder.
Example of a Certificate of Insurance:
To finish Step 2, fill in all required fields for your Cargo Insurance and click Save.
Step 3: Upload W-9
- The company name listed on your W-9 matches the company name on your Super Dispatch account
- Part 1 - the Taxpayer Identification Number must be filled in
- Make sure the document is signed and dated
Example of a W-9:
To finish Step 3 upload your W-9 and click Save.
Step 4: Upload USDOT Certificate
Please upload the USDOT certificate that was mailed or emailed to you by FMCSA or a document showing your Operating Status is ACTIVE/Authorized for Property.
If you operate Intrastate, please upload your Motor Carrier Permit/Certificate issued by your state's Department of Motor Vehicles.
Example of a USDOT Certificate:
To finish Step 4, upload your USDOT certificate and click "Save."
When you have completed all 4 steps and click Save, your application to become a Super Carrier will be submitted!
Please allow up to 5 business days to be approved. You may get a phone call from us asking to verify some of your information.
Regardless of your Super Carrier status, you may still continue using the Super Dispatch platform. We suggest you to maintain approved Super Carrier status, as the Shippers and Brokers on our platform prefer doing business with Super Carriers.
If you have submitted your application to become a Super Carrier and have not heard back for more than 5 business days, please reach out to us using the orange chat box below or by calling us at 816-974-7002. We are here to help!