To get started, click on the profile tab at the top right corner of your Carrier TMS.
Step 1 : Fill out Carrier Information
First, fill in all fields on your carrier profile page and click Save.
Step 2: Fill out Cargo Insurance
Upload your Certificate of Insurance document.
- The company name listed on your insurance document matches the company name on your Super Dispatch account
- Cargo insurance coverage is included -- usually this is listed as "Motor Truck Cargo" or "On-hook"
- The policy effective date and policy expiration date must be visible and still effective (not expired)
Super Dispatch does NOT need to be the certificate holder.
Example of a Certificate of Insurance:
To finish Step 2, fill in all required fields for your Cargo Insurance and click Save.
Step 3: Upload W-9
- The company name listed on your W-9 matches the company name on your Super Dispatch account
- Part 1 - the Taxpayer Identification Number must be filled in
- Make sure the document is signed and dated
Example of a W-9:
To finish Step 3 upload your W-9 and click Save.
Step 4: Upload USDOT Certificate
Please upload the USDOT certificate that was mailed or emailed to you by FMCSA or a document showing your Operating Status is ACTIVE/Authorized for Property.
If you operate Intrastate, please upload your Motor Carrier Permit/Certificate issued by your state's Department of Motor Vehicles.
Example of a USDOT Certificate:
To finish Step 4, upload your USDOT certificate and click Save.
When you have completed all 4 steps and click Save, your application to become a Super Carrier will be submitted!
Please wait 1 - 2 business days to be approved. You may get a phone call from us asking to verify some of your information.
If you have submitted your application to become a Super Carrier and have not heard back for more than 5 business days, please reach out to us using the orange chat box below or by calling us at 816-974-7002. We are here to help!