Invoices and bills can be created automatically in QuickBooks Online (QBO) through Zapier integration. Delivered order in Shipper TMS (STMS) can automatically trigger invoice and bill creation in QBO.
To connect your Shipper TMS to your QuickBooks Online account, please follow these steps:
- You must have a STMS account login (please contact sales or support to get one)
- You must have a QBO account login (sign up here)
- Sign up for a Zapier account (start a 14-day free trial before purchasing it)
- Request Super Dispatch support (chat on the bottom right corner) to send you an invitation to use the Zapier integration
- Check your email and accept the invitation (email will come from zapier.com)
You're set, our support team will send you a step-by-step guide on how to automatically create invoices & bills with the invitation from step 4.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Super Dispatch, Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 1,000 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on moving more cars faster. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.