What email and text notifications does Super Loadboard use?
Super Loadboard has two different types of notifications:
Load Alert notifications (email + text)
Suggested Load notifications (email + text)
Both notification types are free and sent via text message and email.
⚡️How do I unsubscribe from these emails?⚡️
➡️ Turning off notifications in the CTMS (Desktop Application)
Open up the email you received.
Scroll to the bottom.
Click the 'Notification Settings' link:
4. Log into your CTMS account
5. The CTMS Will automatically open to the 'Loadboard Notifications' page inside 'Settings':
From here, you can choose to turn off SMS and Email for specific notifications, or turn them off all-together.
6. Click 'Save'
➡️ Turning off notifications in the Mobile app
Open the mobile app
Go to 'Profile' --> 'Settings':
3. Click 'Loadboard Notifications':
4. Uncheck the notifications you want to turn off:
How do I turn off notifications for a specific Load Alert?
Notification texts are sent for each individual Load Alert. Unsubscribing from one WILL NOT unsubscribe you from all. Texts are sent from different phone numbers for Load Alerts and Suggested Loads. You will also need to delete Load Alerts on CTMS AND Mobile.
➡️ Delete Load Alerts on CTMS:
Log into your CTMS account on www.superdispatch.com
Find the Loadboard:
3. In the lower left of the page, find your Load Alerts:
4. Click the Load Alert you want to delete and the 'Edit' and 'Trash' icon will appear. Click the Trash icon:
5. Click 'Delete Load Alert':
➡️ Deleting Load Alerts on Mobile:
Log into you Drivers account in the Super Dispatch Mobile app
Click the 'Loadboard' tab:
3. Under Load Alerts, click 'View All':
4. Click the Load Alert you want to delete, and select the trash icon:
5. You will need to delete every Load Alert if you want to eliminate all Load Alert notifications coming from mobile
*Important note about Notifications*
Each dispatcher's Load Alerts and Loadboard Notifications are UNIQUE to that dispatcher. Meaning that if ONE dispatcher makes custom notifications in the CTMS, these custom settings DO NOT transfer to other dispatcher accounts. Each dispatcher will need to manually cancel any custom notification settings/saved searches they set up. The dispatcher can find their contact information for their personal dispatcher account under 'Dispatcher Profile':
This will open up your Dispatcher Profile Tab:
Hover over the top right corner to find the 'Edit' icon:
Click the icon and the page will open the 'Edit Profile' menu:
From here, you can edit where notifications are getting sent to. All custom notifications created by a dispatcher will get sent to this email and phone number