For more information on Verified Carrier, check out this article: What is Verified Carrier?
In order to establish a base level of trust with shippers and brokers, we highly recommend that you fill out every aspect of the carrier profile and become a Verified Carrier! Becoming a Verified Carrier will give you and your carrier a higher priority when requesting loads on Super Loadboard or receiving loads from brokers and shippers using Shipper TMS!
In order to apply for Verified Carrier status, you'll need to obtain and provide the following documents:
Cargo Insurance information (cargo insurance file, expiration date, cargo limit, deductible, agent name, agent phone)
Here is how to upload those via the Super Dispatch Mobile App via iOS!
1. Open the Super Dispatch mobile app. Log in to your account if you need to do so.
2. Navigate to your Carrier Profile by tapping on the Profile icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the app, then tap your company name.
3. Tap Carrier Info. Enter your company's address and billing contact information.
4. Tap Continue to Cargo Insurance
5. Upload your certificate of insurance by clicking the ➕ sign in the box with the dotted lines.
This will bring up the option to select either a file or a photo. Select the file or photo from your device's file folder or camera roll.
6. Enter all of the relevant information about your cargo insurance policy in each field. Then tap Save.
Tip: Make sure all your info is correct! Otherwise, your approval may be delayed.
6. Enter in all of the insurance agent’s information in the box below. Tap Continue.
You'll then be brought to the next page where you’ll upload your W9 and your US DOT Certificate.
7. Click the + sign on each section to add a W9 and US DOT Certificate.
Tip: Be sure to upload the correct document in the correct field, otherwise you may be asked to re-submit documents, which may delay your approval.
9. Tap submit and you're done!
You'll receive a confirmation that all of your documents are uploaded and you are Pending Verification.
*NOTE* You do not NEED to be a Verified Carrier to use Super Dispatch or request loads off the Super Loadboard. All you need to use Super Dispatch is a valid DOT #. For more information on Verified Carrier, check out this article: What is Verified Carrier Status?
After submitting your documents you may keep booking loads on Super Loadboard. We will notify you if there are any issues with the submitted documents.
If you have any questions please reach out to us using the orange chat box below or by calling us at 816-974-7002.