One common question we get at Support is from Owner Operators and Fleet Drivers who say they can't see a load in their Active Loads within the mobile app. This usually happens in two situations:
1) The driver either accepted and assigned a load offer to themselves or another driver.
2) The driver was assigned a load by their dispatcher.
"What gives? Where is that load?"
Below is a list of the most common reasons that drivers cannot find Loads in their mobile app, and how to resolve or avoid the problem in the future!
Reason #1: The driver has multiple driver accounts and the load was assigned to the wrong account.
Be sure that each driver only has one driver account. Sometimes drivers will forget their password, and instead of resetting it, they will make a whole new account. We discourage this because it may cause confusion and the driver or dispatcher may assign the load to the wrong driver account.
If there are multiple accounts for the same driver, check to see which account the driver is using in the mobile app by navigating to the Profile Icon. The email displayed should match the email used to assign the load.
To resolve this issue, see the steps below:
- Fleet Driver: Contact your dispatcher or the account owner and have them reassign the load to the correct driver account. This can be done from the Carrier TMS or the Load Offer Email by clicking Reassign.
- Owner Operator: Navigate back to the Load Offer email and click View All Details. Tap Reassign. Then reassign the load to the correct driver account.
- Owner Operator: Log in to your Carrier TMS account from the mobile web browser on your device. Click the Loads page on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, click the New tab to locate your load. Once you locate the load, assign it to yourself by clicking Assign, then click the driver account that you are currently using.
If you are still not able to see your load, please contact support by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen or call us at +1 816-974-7002 and press OPTION 3.
Reason #2: Forgetting to assign the load to a driver.
An Owner-Operator or Dispatcher accepted a load offer via text or email but did not wait for the next page to load where the driver is assigned.
How to resolve:
Fleet Driver: If the load was not assigned at all, contact your dispatcher to have them assign the load to you.
Owner Operator: Log in to your Carrier TMS account from the mobile web browser on your device. Click the Loads page on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, click the New tab to locate your load. Once you locate the load, assign it to yourself by clicking Assign, then click the driver account that you are currently using.
Reason #3: The driver's company email/phone number is not up to date.
This will cause load offers from brokers and shippers using Super Dispatch to be missed entirely.
How to resolve:
Always verify with the broker or shipper using Super Dispatch that they have the correct contact email, phone number, and USDOT# for you. We encourage Carriers, Fleet Drivers and Owner Operators to keep all of their contact info in the Carrier Profile up to date at all times.
Reason #4: The driver signed up for/was invited to Super Dispatch, but never added themselves as a driver to their account.
When signing up for Super Dispatch via the website, you are essentially creating a dispatcher account, not a driver account. – Be sure to navigate to Drivers > Add Driver> Save to add a driver account.
You can also add yourself as a driver to the account after accepting the load offer via email. To add yourself as a driver tap Accept > Assign to Driver > Add Driver.
Here you will add the driver name, email, and phone number. Click Save and Assign.
If you have investigated the issue, and are still not able to find your load, please give us a shout and we will be happy to assist you! You can start a chat with us by clicking the red chat icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, or call us at +1 (816) 974-7002. 👍