Orders that have been Delivered can be Archived in the Mobile App. This will move them from the "Active" tab to the "Archived" section.
Note: Orders that are Delivered AND Paid with auto-archive after 90-days to keep the mobile app running smoothly.
To Archive an order:
1. Open your Super Dispatch Mobile App
2. Click on the Order you would like to Archive
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap the "Archive Order" button
The order with then move to the Archived Tab
Done! The order now lives in the Archived tab.
Reminder: Orders can only be un-archived from the Carrier TMS by a user with a Dispatcher log in. If you accidentally archived an order, contact your Dispatcher to have them unarchive it, or log in to the Carrier TMS here and click Restore on the order from the Archived Tab.
NOTE: There are a number of scenarios when an Order cannot be Archived:
- Mobile App is functioning under Fleet Mode (which is turned on via the Dispatcher's Dashboard)
- An Order has not yet been Delivered
If you need Help to unarchive an order or you need further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen or email us at [email protected]