No more tedious manual order entry. Import your orders directly from Central Dispatch and all major Brokers! Video and text instructions below. For iOS users, please follow these step by step instructions.
*Make sure to use Safari on iPhone / iPad. Using Chrome may not work*
HERE IS HOW (VIDEO):
HERE IS HOW (TEXT):
We will demonstrate how to import from Central Dispatch. Screenshots of the steps are below!
TIP: The steps are the same for all other broker dispatch sheets as well once you have the PDF opened.
1. First, you will log into your Central Dispatch account using the same device you are signed into Super Dispatch. Go to Find Shipments → Dispatched To Me.
2. Find a load you would like to import and click the black View button to print the load.
3. Click on the Print button to begin import process.
4. When you click on the Print, the PDF file will be opened in a new tab. Click to the Share icon.
3. Tap the Super Dispatch Mobile App icon to send the dispatch sheet straight into Super Dispatch.
4. Tap Import when prompted
5. Information will be displayed indicating whether the import was successful or not. If import will successful you receive a notification
7. Open up Super Dispatch App, and find your newly imported order from the list!
After you import an order, you are ready to Start a Vehicle Inspection.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.