There are instances that require the Driver to mark damages after the vehicle has already been picked up. Whatever the reason for the need, here is how you can do that:
1. Open your Super Dispatch Mobile App
2. Click on the Order that has already been Picked Up
3. In the Vehicles section, click on the "Mark Damages" button. This will bring up the Damage Marking screen.
4. Press the blue rectangle "Mark Damage" button
5. Click on the area with damage, pick the type of damage, and choose "Done" (repeat step as needed)
6. Press "Done" on top left corner of screen when finished.
7. Click on "Close" to exit Damage Marking screen
Post pickup damage marking complete!
NOTE: Post pickup damages differ from that which was done before Pickup. Before Pickup will be marked with Yellow Circle signs, while the Post Pickup will be marked with Green Square signs on the BOL.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.