GPS Tracking and Location Services requires both the Mobile App and Dispatch Dashboard User to work together.
This is a feature that can be requested to be turned on or off from the Dispatcher's Dashboard, and will require the Driver's confirmation from the Mobile App. It enables the Dispatcher to get instant updates on the whereabouts of the Orders that a Driver is carrying.
It will be active only when the Driver has active loads, and can be turned off from the Mobile App when the Driver is off duty. The ultimate goal of this feature is to streamline the communication on Order status between the driver and the dispatchers without the necessity of calling or texting one another.
How to set up GPS Tracking?
- Dispatcher: Add drivers that you want to track into GPS Tracking via the Dashboard
- Driver: Upgrade to the latest version of the Super Dispatch App
- Driver: Accept and Allow "Location Services" when prompted via the App. (You can manually turn this off/on via the "Profile" page on the App.
- Dispatcher: Make sure that Driver has Active loads assigned, so you can monitor the location status via the Map on the Dashboard!
Still trouble connecting GPS? Here's some troubleshooting tips:
Make sure the driver's mobile app has accepted the dashboard request to enable GPS tracking after being added. The mobile app user must accept the invitation and make sure all of the following settings are ON:
- System Settings --> Privacy --> Location Services ---> Location Services: ON
- System Settings --> Privacy --> Location Services ---> Super Dispatch: ON
- Super Dispatch --> Profile --> Location Services: ON
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.