What is Fleet Drive Mode?
Fleet Drive Mode controls and limits what the Drivers of the fleet are able to do via their Mobile app. It is a preference that can be turned on and off in the Settings page of the Dispatcher's Dashboard.
When the "Fleet Drive Mode" is enabled via the Dispatcher's Dashboard, the Fleet Drivers CANNOT do the following on their Mobile App:
- Delete an order
- Archive an order
- Send Invoices
- Edit Pickup/Delivery Company and Contact name (But they can edit Pickup/Delivery addresses and Notes, as needed)
This puts more control on the Dispatcher's and the Accounting Department's hands. Dispatchers will have to be sure to Archive Orders that are completed, so that they do not end up flooding the Driver's Mobile apps. Drivers can still create orders in the app, even if fleet mode is on.
How do I turn on Fleet Mode?
- Open Dispatcher's Dashboard
- Go under "Settings" tab on top right side of the home screen
- Find "Driver App" on the navigation on the left side of the settings screen
4. Check the "Enable Fleet Driver mode on Driver Apps" check-box
5. Press the "Save" at the bottom of the screen.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.